Software Quality Assurance Architect
Skills & experience requirements
● 12 years experience of overall Software Quality Assurance with 7+ years of hands-on experience in frontend and backend
● Deep knowledge of test automation, frameworks, and related technologies
(Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Webdriver IO,Cypress, and Rest Assured)
● Hands-on experience in Object Oriented Programming concepts through a widely adopted programming language
● Build a flexible and scalable automation solution to enable high regression coverage and faster execution.
● Perform reviews of automation design, scripts, and execution best practices to ensure the efficiency/effectiveness of the solutions.
● Solid understanding and ability to coach the team on Test Automation practices, tools & technologies.
● Work closely with Technical Leadership to review the solution architecture and design to improve the overall quality and stability
● Implement the Automation strategy / Test strategy for the projects and releases.
● Strong structured testing knowledge and thorough understanding of quality assurance nonfunctional testing concepts.
● Hands-on work experience with multiple large-scale implementations
● A strong proactive communicator with excellent English skills to work with a team in the USA
● Experience working with Agile/Scrum Methodology
● Knowledge in CI/CD setup using automated tools
● Willing to learn new technologies and apply them when required