Software Delivery Manager
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Manage delivery of multiple projects through the complete engagement life cycle. This includes ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within budget, and meet customers’ business and technical requirements
· Understand high-level business, functional and technical solution requirements, and be able to facilitate communication and coordinate discussions that drive decisions at the appropriate stage of the process
· Develop customer communication plans, define delivery team roles and responsibilities on the project, plan and manage project schedules
· Monitor and track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. Report on these items to key internal and external project stakeholders.
· Oversee Completion of project-specific documentation, project plans, requirements and design documents, manage sign off, customer change control and project close out processes
· Anticipate, manage, and address risks and project challenges
· Identify training needs of individuals and facilitate it.
· Establish a positive and productive working relationship with customers, technical delivery staff and all project stakeholders