Software Architect – React
- Leads the architectural vision for large-scale Platforms using modern technology stacks, with a core focus on reusability, security, scalability,
supportability, and performance.
- Collaborates with Product and Engineering stakeholders to design and build platform services, core components, spatial algorithms, and libraries
with extensive usage of 3rd party mapping APIs like Bing Maps that meet key product and infrastructure requirements.
- Should actively involve in all stages of software development lifecycle of multiple projects of the company
- High level of ability to ensure the delivery success by active participation in design and development of all project innovations
- Should be able to articulate the architecture and design of software solutions using React to different stakeholders.
- Highly analytical, problem-solving mindset, Self-driven, ambitious, and proactive
- Effective leadership skills
- Clear and coherent interpersonal and written communication skills, including visual representations of data.
- An IT degree from a recognized university (having a Master’s degree would be an added advantage)• 8+ years’ experience as a
- 1+ years’ experience as a Software Architect.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in working with foreign clients
- Strong knowledge in software development technologies and tools
- Strong knowledge and awareness in emerging technologies such as IoT, cryptocurrency, blockchain, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including excellent English language skills
- Excellent leadership skills