React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Deployment on React Native application to both App Store and Google
• Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience.
• Review client requirements, wireframes, mockups and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
• Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• 5-6 years of development experience with 2+ years of experience in React Native development with strong understanding industry standards, components, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented, programming and debugging skills
• Experience in architecting and launching complex native products from concept to market release.
• Strong knowledge on working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
• Experience with Azure, AWS is a plus
• Experience with Node.js, Express.js is a plus
• App build and deployment with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) in an Agile Environment will be an advantage
• Experience working with GraphQL.